Mobile conference and event management applications have changed associations’ perspective towards event management. By encouraging consistent interactions with the crowd, these applications have made arranging meetings, conferences, and events easy.
Understanding the significance of events for your business, here is a list of 5 top mobile conference and event apps that can assist you in better management of conferences/meetings/events.
Eventboard is a simple mobile conference device that allows you to sort out and communicate with event participants easily. Utilizing this application, you can see a newsfeed, build plans, make surveys, and upload floor plans. It has the following key features:
- It can create a mobile guide for your event/conference in less than 24 hours
- Instant feedbacks are provided by electronic session ratings
- It’s free of cost for your first event. Then it offers two packages
Whova, a top event management application that had won the Best Event App at the Event Technology Awards, helps event coordinators connect with all participants easily. Their items have been utilized by worldwide enterprises like America Express, HSBC, Ford, IKEA, and so forth.
It offers a thoroughly professional profile so individuals can view other participant profiles before the event and meet outside after the event. In this way, an event coordinator can also demand sponsor banner advertisements to acquire more impressions. It has the following key features:
- Personal agenda
- Live Polling
- Business card management
- One-on-one chat
- Sponsor Banner Ads
Aventri is an event/conference application that is intended for various sorts of events like conferences, expos, or meetings. They can help event coordinators to have a superior understanding of their participants. The coordinator can get a detailed report on participants’ application use, meeting attendance, and associations made.
Additionally, Aventri can help the event coordinator to send notices automatically to participants depending on their inclinations or area. Its key features include:
- Session Agenda
- Activity Feed
- Floor Plan
EventXtra offers a full-stack event management solution that makes your event simple and significant. The coordinator can set up the event rapidly through the app builder. To connect with participants, event coordinators may maintain a live Q&A session with the participants through the application. Its key features include the following:
- Event agenda
- Business card scanning
- Notification center
- Sponsor List
- Live Q&A, Polling
Evenium solutions give a richer virtual and in-person event experience, from simplifying setup and deployment for organizers to ground-breaking capabilities that are natural for everybody to utilize.
The ConnexMe application permits you to effortlessly design engaging, highly interactive meetings where speakers and members can readily contribute, collaborate, and network in important ways.
Produce conversation and capture feedback digitally to use group information, quicken learning, and help accomplish business objectives.
All around the world ConnexMe is frequently utilized in leadership and small meetings, sales kickoffs, partner events, workshops, and meetings. Standard features, for example, live slide sharing, explaining slides directly, live streaming video/sound, conceptualizing tools, and visual surveying are novel to ConnexMe.
You also have a live feed for comments and questions, live polls and surveys with optional display of results, (customized) plan with meeting/breakout detail, interactive map, files and documents, message pop-ups, speaker and sponsor/exhibitor data, participant profiles, numerous branding alternatives and a lot more.
ConnexMe is designed to be simple and in this way less expensive to actualize:
- Single platform for live streaming incorporated within a highly interactive event planning app
- No additional equipment required (only the presentation PC)
- No PowerPoint or other modules required
- No changes should be made (or built-in) to presentation or how speakers or presenters convey them
- Presentations are not transferred to our system
- Surveys and polls simply pop-up within the application and vanish once replied
- One-click inside the application to launch, show or eliminate surveys/comments
- Surveys or comments showed on the primary screen essentially overlay what is appearing
- Introductions for presentations might be shared live and comments might be made, saved, and shared (whenever permitted)
- Presenters and speakers control everything from the application… .and a lot more…