Privacy and Refund Policy
The ZONGO.IO site contains Events from other Organizations over which we have no control. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other Organizations to which you choose to link from our site. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those organizations so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information.
Usage and Information Collection by ZONGO.IO
We also gather information about our users' use of ZONGO.IO, such as what areas of the site you visit and what services you access. We collect your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is logged to help diagnose technical problems, as well as administer the site in order to constantly improve the quality of our site and service to you. We may also track and analyze aggregate usage and volume statistics from our site to improve the services we offer on our site. None of this information is linked to your personally identifiable information.
Our Use of Your Information
We use the information we gather on ZONGO.IO, whether personal, demographic, aggregate or technical, for the purpose of operating and improving the ZONGO.IO web site, creating a positive user experience, and delivering the tools and services that we offer.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We do not disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties for their promotional purposes.
- We use third party service providers to administer some of our services to you on our site. We use third party service providers to administer payments and process your credit card information when you purchase our products & services. We also use a third party service provider to host our website as well as serve you with our newsletters via email. These service providers are not authorized to use your personally identifiable information for their promotional purposes.
- We disclose information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process such as in complying with a judicial proceeding, court order or subpoena; (b) protect our copyrights or property or our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
- In the event of a sale or merger of our business, your information would be a part of the assets transferred. In addition, in the event we become the subject of a bankruptcy proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, we or our trustee in bankruptcy may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the bankruptcy court. In the event of any such circumstances, you will be notified via email or through a prominent notice posted on the ZONGO.IO Website.
- We use a service provider to host our "Help" and "Contact Us" functions on the web site. While these functions take you to a third party web site the information collected here is governed by ZONGO.IO and our privacy practices.
We use "cookies" to help personalize and maximize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a Web page server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to your computer, and can only be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You may have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline all cookies if you prefer. Alternatively, you may be able to modify your browser setting to notify you each time a cookie is tendered and permit you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis. If you choose to decline cookies, however, that may hinder performance and negatively impact your experience on ZONGO.IO .
Security of the Profile Information
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
Children's use of ZONGO.IO
The ZONGO.IO web site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
ZONGO.IO is the name through which ZONGO CHECKIN (PRIVATE) LIMITED with its principal place of business at 1st Floor, 49-C Commercial Area Cavalry ground, Lahore Cantt, Pakistan, do business. ZONGO CHECKIN (PRIVATE) LIMITED is the legal entity which determines the purposes and means of processing the information gathered at www.zongo.io. You can also contact us at email@example.com.
We are helping Event Organizers managing their events, sell tickets, verify and event day happenings. We are not promoting and selling any illegal activities or items.
- Event tickets are not transferable.
- No return, no refund policy for Event Tickets.
- All sales are final. Refunds will be made by the Event organizers if there is any kind of problem, zongo.io is only helping event organizers we have no part in management. For further details email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event tickets are QR based, which are sent to the emails immediately after the transaction. say email@example.com in case of any problem.
Thank you for using ZONGO.IO